Your patients can now get started with brand-name LOVAZA® with a free 2-week trial*.
- Have a valid prescription for LOVAZA®
- Live in the U.S. (except California and Massachusetts, and wherever prohibited by law)
- Are commercially-insured
- Are NOT enrolled in a federally-funded healthcare program, including but not limited to TRICARE, Medicare, or Medicaid
*While supplies last.
See full Terms and Conditions
What You Need to Do
e-Prescribe a 60 capsule (15 day supply) prescription of LOVAZA® to:
- Pharmacy type: Retail
- Name: Transition Pharmacy, LLC
- City: Feasterville-Trevose
- State: PA
- Zip: 19053
- NPI#: 1336325265
- NCPDP#: 3989603
To allow patients to seamlessly continue on LOVAZA®, write a second prescription for 120 capsules (30 day supply).
Or download this fax form to send the order in by fax and send to
What To Expect
Once the prescription has been sent in:
- The pharmacy will call the patient, so tell them to expect a call from a (215) area code phone number
- Your patient will be asked to confirm their date of birth and whether they have allergies, are on any other medications and have existing conditions.
- If they desire to continue taking the medication after the free trial, the pharmacy will collect payment information.
- Your patient should receive the medication by mail within a few days.
Should you have any questions regarding Transition Pharmacy, please contact the pharmacy at (833) 235-7114
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00AM – 8:00PM, Eastern Time
- Saturday: 9:00AM- 1:00PM, Eastern Time
- Sunday: Closed
2540 Metropolitan Drive, Suite 2546 Trevose, PA 19053
Terms and Conditions:
Offer valid for commercially-insured new patients who have a valid LOVAZA® prescription. Annual, monthly, and per-fill program limits apply. Offer valid for US residents (except Massachusetts and California residents). Void where prohibited by law. Manufacturer retains the rights to rescind, revoke or amend this program at any time with or without notice. Not valid for uninsured patients or insured patients with government coverage. Additional restrictions may apply. This is not an offer for health insurance.
Complete an online consultation with a LifeMD-affiliated medical provider.
If appropriate, your doctor will write a prescription for LOVAZA®. In most cases, patients receive their prescription the same day.
Get your medication delivered and start using LOVAZA® for appropriate therapies.